Mission: The Harold Fund was created in honor of my father, a World War II veteran, who was a double amputee from the war. The Harold Lee Fund exists for the sole purpose of raising funds to aid, assist and support American veterans with disabilities.
The Harold Lee Fund is a 501(c)(3) Corporation.
The Harold Lee Open has now raised $229,276
- Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities (EBV): $107,042.76
- DAV Department of Transportation, New York State: $76,400.24 (Helped purchase six vans)
- Wounded Warrior Project: $27,500
- VA Medical Center in Syracuse, NY: $15,000 (Assisted in renovating family consultation room and leasing a small bus)
- Clear Path for Veterans: $3,333